Best contact form plugin for WordPress are quite rare to be found, as you have to check all the features and functionalities and then choose the best one. A contact form plugin is the most important element that you need on your website. Contact form increases your engagement and thus connects you with your client.
If you are looking for the best contact form plugin for WordPress, then you are in the right place. In this post, I have gathered 7 best contact form plugin for WordPress. Among these plugins, you can choose any of these without any worries.
Ok, let’s check out these plugins.
Best Contact Form Plugin For WordPress
WPForms is one of the best contact form plugin for WordPress that is designed for beginners who want to create forms for their website. It comes with pre-built form templates that provide all of the fields and features that are needed to create your desired form. In addition, WPForms easily integrates with your preferred email service provider and even configures to order payments and collect bookings.
This best contact form plugin for WordPress comes with drag and drop UI form creating the form, therefore novice to expert anyone can create form very easily. It comes in two versions, free and paid. The free version can be found in the WordPress plugins repository. The free version has more than four million active installations.
- User-friendly form builder
- Drag & Drop UI
- Comes for free in the WordPress plugins directory
- Functions can be extended with the premium version
- Powerful form fields
- 150+ pre-made form templates
- Survey and poll addon
- Form landing page solution
- Popular integrations
- Dedicated support
- The most powerful features are in the pro version
- Some features are very much complex for a beginner
WPForms is free to use, but if you want to use pro version then you have to spend $59 per year. Don’t worry you have got 14 days money-back guarantee. If you don’t like this best contact plugin for WordPress you can get your money back without any questions asked.
Ninja Forms is another best contact form plugin for WordPress, and it can provide you much more than contact form functionality. You will be able to use it to create different survey forms, subscription forms, or anything else that can be done through a form.
Creating a form is relatively easy in Ninja forms rather than other form plugins. You start by clicking on Add New button and then use the simplified drag and drop interface to create the whole form. If you are in a hurry then you can use the form templates and do it very quickly with this best contact form plugin for WordPress.
- The Ninja Forms is free to download from the WordPress plugins repository.
- There are a lot of extensions available for Ninja Forms that allow you to extend the functionality of Ninja forms. Some mention-worthy extensions are Campaign Monitor, Freshbooks, Salesforce, Sms notifications, etc.
- Drag and drop UI.
- Comes with enriched documentation.
- A helpful community is there for you to solve your problem.
- Dedicated support
- Though the main plugin is free, but extensions are not free.
There are several pricing plans available for Ninja Forms. They offer $49.5 for a personal plan, $99.5 for a professional, and $249.5 for an Agency plan. If you need a custom plan you can choose the À LA CARTE plan, which can be customized according to your need.
Now we are talking about the oldest and most downloaded best contact form plugin for WordPress. Our list is incomplete without Contact Form 7. It may look old school but the fact is that it is still one of the top solutions for the contact form. This best contact form plugin for WordPress provides you an additional section in the dashboard named contact. Where you can create new forms and customize the existing ones in the way you like.
Working with modern contact forms is relatively easy as they come with drag and drop user interface. But here you get an interface that is based on HTML tags. So in order to create and use your forms, you have to stay careful. It might not look beautiful to create a form but honestly, it’s very much easy.
- This plugin is based on HTML tags.
- Very lightweight
- Entirely free
- Very easy to use
- Several add-ons are available for this plugin.
- Difficult for beginners to use
- Below average solution for creating contact forms in your blog.
- Very limited support as it is free.
This best looking contact form WordPress plugin is fully free and doesn’t contain any premium features. Therefore no payment is required in the lifetime. But if you wish you can donate to support the developer.
If you are looking for an awesome, best contact form plugin for WordPress that will allow you to create all your daily needed forms then you can choose Formidable Form builder. It comes with an intuitive drag and drop user interface that lets you create your form without any kind of trouble. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a pro, you will always be able to create your form very easily.
This best contact form WordPress comes in two versions, free and premium. The free version includes dropdown menus, HTML, website URL, reCAPTCHA anti-spam field, and all other basic required fields. It accepts submission and you can easily export-import data.
In the free version of this best contact form plugin for WordPress, you also get a feature-packed style editor then lets you customize your form colors, font sizes, and much more. It’s a unique feature that most of the free and premium contact form plugins don’t offer.
- Comes with drag and drop user interface that allows anyone to create a form
- Allow you to create any type of contact forms including quizzes, surveys, profile, registration, payments, etc.
- Allow you to Filter, format, display submitted data on the front end.
- Advanced calculation fields for creating powerful order forms as smart calculators like car payment calculators, mortgage calculators, request a quote, etc.
- Integration with all popular email and payments platforms
- WooCommerce integration
- They are not intuitive as the WPForms as they focus on the developers and advanced users.
This Form builder plugin will cost you $49+ per year. If you don’t like the product you can take your money back within 14 days after purchase.
If you are looking for one of the best contact form plugin for WordPress that will suit your professional form needs that Gravity Forms is just created for you. It comes with a user-friendly solution that can be used for creating any sorts of basic to complicated forms including a payments system, conditional logic, general forms, etc.
There is no need to know HTML language for using this form builder. The whole plugin is built with a drag and drop system. All you have to do is drag your required element and then customize the field according to your need.
There are dozens of add-ons available for Gravity forms – best contact form plugin for WordPress. All of these addons are categorized based on basic, elite, and pro. You don’t have to worry if you are using the basic version as most email marketing add-ons are marked as basic.
- Comes with a powerful drag and drop user interface.
- Can be used to create quizzes, surveys, payment forms, logic forms, etc.
- Entirely device responsive.
- Provides premium support.
- No free version available.
- The plugin is a bit pricey than other plugins in the market.
The basic license of Gravity forms will cost you $59 per year and the pro license will cost you $159 per year. The pro license increases usage from one website to three websites and makes pro add-ons available for you. The elite license will cost you $259 with more offerings.
Forminator is one of the new and best contact form plugin for WordPress that is added to our list. It might be new but comes with all the necessary features that a form builder should have. With help of Forminator best contact form plugin for WordPress, you can build a new for very fast.
The whole interface is created with drag and drop interface. You can entirely customize the whole section appearance with a few clicks.
Forminator is compatible with management and marketing integrations like Slack, Mailchimp, Trello, AWeber, and more. There are 24 unique field boxes available in the plugin for creating calculations form, payment forms, quizzes, and real-time polls.
- Drag and drop user interface
- Compatible with popular marketing integrations
- More than 24 unique field boxes
- More features are available in the pro version.
You can download the free version of this plugin from the WordPress plugins repository. If you want the pro version then you have to spend $60 per year.
Jetpack Forms is considered as one of the best contact form plugin for WordPress. If you want to know the full title, it is Jetpack by WordPress.com. By the time it grew to be one of the most popular plugins that offer a wide range of tools and functionalities.
One of its popular modules is the Jetpack contact form. It is a very simple solution for all kinds of forms. It offers you to create all types of contact forms including standard form, contact form, newsletter sign-up form, registration form, and much more.
You can manually specify fields and use CSS classes to style your forms. That means you got the full freedom to customize your form in the way you like. If you need a basic form for your website Jetpacks’s form blocks are very useful but if you need more than that then consider using different plugins as Jetpack is limited.
- Advanced customization options with CSS classes.
- The simple solution for your big form loads.
- Provides more than a regular contact form
- Free to use and one can download easily from the WordPress plugins repository
- In terms of a contact form, the Jetpack plugin is very limited.
If you want to use the pro version of this plugin you will have to spend $144 per year.
So, have you decided which contact form plugin to use? Or still, this question is buzzing in your mind that, what is the best contact form plugin for WordPress? Well, if you couldn’t still decide, then let me help you. All of the plugin listed here is considered as the best contact form plugin for WordPress. Therefore you can choose any of the plugins from the above.
If you ask me, I would WPForms. It comes with all the necessary features and functionalities that a modern form builder requires. Besides you get a 14 days trial in the premium version, if you like it then you buy the premium version.
If you are using any different plugin rather than this list then let us know in the comment box below. I hope you liked this post, therefore don’t forget to share it with your friends. Write your thoughts in the comment box below.